Avon Roadrider MKII motorcycle tire set. Designed for motorcycles of all ages, the Roadrider MKII provides a step forward in performance and reliability over its predecessor.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the rim valves when installing new tires.
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- Cutting-edge performance with aesthetics that suit bikes of all ages
- Enhanced handling and stability in both wet and dry conditions
- Excellent grip at all lean angles from large contact patch
- Interrupted center groove to resist tracking
- Special rubber compound formulated for excellent grip
- Bias-ply construction
- Wide range of sizes with matching tread design front and rear
- Tubeless (TL)
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57V (H rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 18 - 64V (H rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
XS650 - 1970-1972 + 1975-1980