Bridgestone Battlax BT-46 sport touring motorcycle tire set. Improved especially WET performance over long-seller product BT45V/45. As a result, the sense of peace of mind has been further improved in all conditions. Enjoy all round performance riding from long touring to winding.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the rim valves when installing new tires.
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- Sport touring bias-ply tires for mid-sized sport-touring bikes and older sport bikes
- Features silica enriched compound for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while shoulders offer grip and performance while cornering
- Larger crown radius contributes to excellent stability for high-speed touring.
- Tubeless type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57V
- Rear Tire - 16 - 67V
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- This kit is for tubeless type rims.
CX500C Custom - 1979-1982
CX500D Deluxe - 1980-1981
GL500 Silver Wing - 1981-1982
GL500I Silver Wing Interstate - 1981-1982
CB550SC Nighthawk - 1983
CB650C Custom - 1980-1981
CB650SC Nighthawk - 1982-1985
GL650 Silver Wing - 1983
GL650I Silver Wing Interstate - 1983