Bridgestone TW301/TW302 dual sport motorcycle tire set. Excellent high speed stability, handling, and wet performance for all-round street use.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires!
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- 4-ply front/rear combination designed primarily for dual sport use
- Special dimpled tread pattern means many edges, which helps maximize traction
- Unique front/rear combination provides balanced highway and offroad performance
- 4-ply construction for long-wearing durability
- Self-cleaning tread blocks still give a traction edge for muddy and loose terrains
- DOT approved
- Tube Type/Bias
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 21" - 51S
Rear Tire - 18" - 63P
XR250L - 1991-1996
SL350K - 1972-1973
XR650L - 1993-2017