New Delkevic 4into1 stainless steel headers for many of the Honda CB750 and CB900F/1000C DOHC models. The weld quality is superb and they conveniently come with the exhaust gaskets! The stock exhaust collars and flanges are replaced with the parts included. The collars are welded to the down pipes, so there's no more fussing with the stock collars and flanges.
Exhaust System Features:
- Down pipes are manufactured from 304 austenitic stainless steel which offers truly exceptional value for money and superior corrosion resistance to that of ferritic stainless steel ensuring your bike continues to provide miles of service and pleasure.
- The primary section of the exhaust, which is mandrel formed to ensure uniform cross section and dimensions ensuring a guaranteed fit and performance, uses high quality 1.5mm section 304 stainless steel tube.
- Headers are highly polished and designed to give a tight smooth line from the head with curved lines beneath the engine to give easy access to the oil drain plug and removal of the filter housing without removing the exhaust.
- All exhaust products are made in a purpose-designed factory where stringent quality control procedures are implemented to maintain high standards.
- Stock center stand can be used.
- The outer diameter of the collector outlet is 67mm, ID 64mm
- Delkevic offers a 12-Month Guarantee on all down pipes.
- 4 down pipes
- Link Pipe
- 4 Springs
- 1 Spring Puller Tool
- 4 Exhaust Gaskets
- Remove old exhaust gaskets and clean the exhaust ports.
- Loosely fit new down pipes into the collector, match the numbers on the down pipes and the collector. Do NOT attach the springs.
- Loosely fit the new down pipes to the cylinder head while supporting the collector. Do NOT tighten ANY of the fittings yet.
- Attach all hardware, brackets and mounting clamps when applicable. Make sure there's adequate clearance for the center stand.
- Attach springs, then tighten all hardware front to back.
- Ride! Check all fasteners, springs and clamps periodically.
- Installation of a new exhaust system system may change your motorcycle's fuel-to-air mixture requirements.
- The spring puller tool included is fairly small. The process is easier with a longer tool, which we have available here.
Delkevic Part Number: HDR000X
CB750C Custom - 1980-1982
CB750F Super Sport - 1979-1982
CB750K - 1979-1982
CB750L Limited Edition - 1979
CB750SC Nighthawk - 1982-1983
CB900F Super Sport - 1981-1982
Great looking pipes, great design.
Posted by Taylor on 8th Apr 2018
I bought these for my 81 cb750c to replace the rusted rotted original pipes. They look great and worked very well for short cone muffler. Only problem was there were no installation instructions in the box and I ran into some fitment issues during installation the numbers to match up helped but it doesn't say where to start. I started by installing each header individually to the heads and then tried to put the 4 pipes into the 4 to 1 section later, this caused 1 pipe to not fit correctly and was too short, after removing and fitting the 4 to 1 section first I was able to get it bolted in with some grunting and muscle.