Having enhanced constructions, profiles, compounds, and tread patterns, the Dunlop Q5S provides nimbler handling and improved dry and wet grip to make it even more user friendly all while maintaining class-leading durability.
- The front tire profile and construction were changed to allow for a 7mm shorter tire. This shorter profile created a lighter steering feel and quicker turn-in rate to allow for a nimble handling tire.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology allows for a taller tire profile along with sides that taper in more aggressively for remarkable turn-in response and feel.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q5S rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and right shoulders for outstanding grip.
- Improved compound to enhance both the dry and wet grip by adjusting the polymer, changing to a softer shoulder compound, increased the amount of carbon black content by utilizing Carbon R technology and increased oil content.
- Optimized tread pattern design to aid in quicker warm-up times and improved wear characteristics.
- The Sportmax Q5S is DOT-approved for street-legal use.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - ZR-17 - 58W(TL)
- Rear Tire - ZR-17 - 73W(TL)
Ducati 996/998 - 1999-2004
Ducati 999 - 2003-0007
CBR929RR - 2000-2001
CBR954RR - 2002-2003
CBR1000RR Fireblade - 2004-2021
RVT1000R RC51 - 2000-2006
ZXR750 Ninja ZX-7R - 1989-2003
ZX900 Ninja ZX9R - 1994-2003
Z1000SX Ninja 1000 - 2011-2021
ZX1000 Ninja ZX10R - 2004-2021
ZZR1400 Ninja ZX-14R - 2006-2021
GSXR1000 - 2003-2021
GSX-S1000/F/FZ/GT/GT+/Z - 2015-2021
Katana 1000 - 2019-2021
GSX-1300 Hayabusa - 1999-2022
FZ1 - 2006-2012
YZF-R1 - 1998-2021