Reproduction left and right switch assemblies for the Kawasaki Z1 / KZ900. It's common for the stock switches to wear and corrode from decades of use. Sometimes the stock wires become brittle and break easily, so pick up a new switch and get back on the road!
If you are running aftermarket handlebars check to make sure the wire harness is long enough. This switch is designed to have the wires run outside the handlebars.
Right Side Specifications:
- Wire harness overall length = 24"
- Wire colors: 1 plastic 4 pin female terminal connector wire colors pink, black, red, yellow/red line. 1 blue dual female bullet terminal, 1 blue male bullet terminal
- Functions: Stop / kill switch, lights ON PO OFF, starter button
- 2 Openings for throttle cables
Left Side Specifications:
- Wire harness overall length = 23"
- Wire colors: 1 plastic 6 pin female terminal connector wire colors red/black line, red/yellow line, green, pink, grey, brown. 1 black female spade terminal, 1 blue male bullet terminal
- Functions: Lights HI/LO, turn L / R, Horn / Pass
Replaces Kawasaki Part Numbers: 46091-1039, 46091-1079, 46091-009
Note: May require modification to the wiring to fit. Check the list of terminals and wire colors above and compare to the switch being replaced. May also work on some KZ400/440 models.
Z1 / KZ900 - 1973-1975
KZ900-A4/A5 - 1976-1977
KZ900-B1 LTD - 1976