Give your Honda a custom touch with this aluminum brake adjuster knob.
- Fully CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Makes for super easy brake adjustments due to the choice of a knurled outside knob, and a hex nut feature all in one!
- Gives your bike a road- racer/Cafe' look while refining the quality of your brake actuator rod!
- Matches our axle adjusters:(JOKER 12-081 SERIES) for a cool symmetrical look on the rear end of your bike!
- Replaces Honda O.E. P.N.(95015-42000 NUT B BRAKE ROD ADJUSTING) (HAS M6 X 1MM THD.) used on many of Honda's bikes over the years.
- Made in the USA
- 14mm hex
- Internal threading: M6 x 1.0mm
Joker Machine Part Number: 12-111B
Replaces Honda OEM part number: 95015-42000
CB175 - 1969-1973
CL175 - 1968-1973
CB200K - 1974
CB200T - 1975-1976
CA72 - 1960-1966
CA77 - 1960-1969
CB350F - 1972-1974
CB350K - 1968-1973
CL350K - 1968-1973
CB360K - 1974
CB360G - 1974
CB360T - 1975-1976
CB400TI/TII - 1978-1980
CM400 - 1979-1982
CB450 - 1968-1974
CL450 - 1968-1974
CB500K - 1971-1973
CB550F - 1975-1977
CB550K - 1974-1978
CB750F - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1982
and many more! fits over 900 Honda models....
Easy to use
Posted by Matt on 15th Nov 2015
Upgraded this part from OEM. Smart idea to include the large grip nut at the end for adjusting without tools. Very simple to install.
Perfect fit on my 400f
Posted by Kasey on 19th Feb 2015
Good Fit and Finish. Can adjust much easier w/ your hand then the rusty stock unit