The Joker Machine Honda CB750K rear brake rod assembly gives your CB750K a "super cool" road- racer/Cafe' look while refining the quality of your brake actuator rod! (in comparison to the easily bendable stock steel rod)
- All adjustability range and length dimensions are exactly the same as the O.E.M. rod. - easily installs in minutes!
- Rod and knob sections are fully CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then anodized. (Diameter of rod is 1/2" (12.7MM)
- Brake shaft arm mounting end features a high quality forged steel clevis (including pin and cotter key), that clears oil lines perfectly.
- Adjustment end features our knurled knob threaded onto a stainless steel M6 x 1MM rod surrounded by a plated spring.
- Makes for super easy brake adjustments due to the choice of a knurled outside knob, and a hex nut feature all in one!
- The Brake Adjuster Knob matches our axle adjusters: (JOKER 12-081 SERIES) for a cool symmetrical look on the rear end of your bike!
- Replaces Honda O.E. P.N. (43450-405-000) rod, which has been discontinued by Honda.
- Fits 69-78 Honda CB750K models. Overall length 22-1/2 inches.
Replaces Honda OEM part numbers: 43450-405-000 Joker Machine Part Number: 12-110B
CB750K - 1969-1978
May also fit other models. Check length.