Kenda K657 Challenger cruiser style tire set. This is a great all around tire for the price. It provides wet-weather tracking while offering stability and long life.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Six-ply-rated nylon casing with special insert plies that help reduce heat and prolong tire life
- Outstanding directional stability
- Angled grooves are combined with unidirectional tread design to provide excellent wet-weather traction
- Not for high-load carrying motorcycles
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57H (S rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 17 - 68H (S rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CB650 - 1979 (rim strips not required)
CB650 - 1980-1982
CB750A Hondamatic - 1977-1978
CB750K - 1980-1982 (rim strips not required)
CB750L Limited Edition - 1979 (rim strips not required)
GL1000 Gold Wing - 1975-1979
GL1000LTD Gold Wing - 1976