Kenda K657 Challenger cruiser style motorcycle tire set. This is a great all around tire for the price. It provides wet-weather tracking while offering stability and long life.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires!
- Six-ply-rated nylon casing with special insert plies that help reduce heat and prolong tire life
- Outstanding directional stability
- Angled grooves are combined with unidirectional tread design to provide excellent wet-weather traction
- Not for high-load carrying motorcycles
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 19" - 57H (S rated with tubes)
Rear Tire - 17" - 68H (S rated with tubes)
CB750A Hondamatic - 1976
CB750K Four - 1977-1978