Dunlop D404 motorcycle tire set. The Dunlop D404 is a great all around performing tire at an excellent price. Good for vintage bikes, large modern cruisers and everything in between.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires!
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- Expanded size range fits many older bikes and modern cruisers
- Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip
- Front and rear tread patterns designed to deliver outstanding water evacuation and wet grip
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort
- Offset center groove delivers excellent straight-line stability
- Value priced
- OE on Honda Shadow Aero, Yamaha V-star 1100 and Royal Star and the Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad
- Tubeless (TL)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 19" - 57H (S rated with tubes)
Rear Tire - 17" - 68H (S rated with tubes)
CB750A Hondamatic - 1976
CB750K Four - 1977-1978