Set of two single output high performance Manga coils with spark plug caps and 4 feet of wire. These will work with stock point ignitions and aftermarket electronic ignitions. The Honda's twins came stock with coils that have non removable wires, so these coils work great as a modern replacement.
Features & Benefits:
- No exposed lamination's to rust and degrade performance.
- High voltage and primary terminals machined from brass.
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture.
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers.
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Over 30,000 volts per output.
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires.
- Primary Resistance = 5 ohms
- Secondary Resistance = 17,500 ohms
- Mounting Holes = 90mm or 102mm (measured center to center)
- Mounting Posts = 13mm Width x 12mm Height
- Includes Hardware, wiring and boots shown in the photo.
Installation Note: This coil has polarity. The side where the lead wire comes out (bottom of photo in the listing) is negative, the opposite side is positive.
For Use With Honda: (these do not bolt on to the stock bracket - custom brackets might be necessary)
CB72 Hawk 250 - 1961-1966
CL72 Scrambler 250 - 1962-1965
CB77 Super Hawk 305 - 1961-1968
CL77 Scrambler 305 - 1965-1968
CB350K - 1968-1973
CB350G - 1973
CB360K/G - 1974
CL350K Scrambler - 1968-1973
SL350K - 1969-1973
CB360T - 1975-1976
CJ360T - 1976-1977
CL360K Scrambler - 1974-1975