Set of two dual output high performance Manga coils with spark plug caps and 6 feet of wire. These will work with stock point ignitions and aftermarket electronic ignitions. The Honda SOHC fours came stock with coils that have non removable wires, so these coils work great as a modern replacement. These will mount to the stock brackets on many SOHC Honda fours, but it will not mount to the stock bracket on the CB350F/400F due to the 13mm O.D metal mounts. We also sell a version of this kit with an electronic ignition.
Features & Benefits:
- No exposed lamination's to rust and degrade performance.
- High voltage and primary terminals machined from brass.
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture.
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers.
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Over 30,000 volts per output.
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires.
- Primary Resistance = 5 ohms
- Secondary Resistance = 17,500 ohms
- Mounting Holes = 90mm or 102mm (measured center to center)
- Mounting Posts = 13mm Width x 12mm Height
- Includes Hardware, wiring and boots shown in the photo.
Note: Wires can be mounted on either terminal (no polarity + or - )
CB350F - 1972-1974 - Does not fit the stock bracket
CB400F Super Sport - 1975-1977 - Does not fit the stock bracket
CB500K - 1971-1973
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB550K - 1974-1978