Magna coils with spark plug caps and wire for the Honda DOHC CB750/900/1000/1100F, see fitment list below. This is a great kit if your updating the 30+ year old electrical system!
Magna High Output Coils - Quantity 2
NGK 102 Degree Spark Plug Cap - Quantity 2
NGK Straight Spark Plug Cap - Quantity 2
Silicon Jacketed Spark Plug Wire - Quantity 6 ft.
Coil Features & Benefits:
- No exposed lamination's to rust and degrade performance.
- High voltage and primary terminals machined from brass.
- Ultrasonically welded and sealed against moisture.
- Compact size fits easily under stock covers.
- High impact thermoplastic housing.
- Over 30,000 volts per output.
- Accepts 7 to 8.8mm wires.
- Primary Resistance = 3 ohms
- Secondary Resistance = 13,000 ohms
- Mounting Holes = 90mm or 102mm (measured center to center)
- Mounting Posts = 13mm Width x 12mm Height
- Includes Hardware, wiring and boots shown in the photo.
Note: Wires can be mounted on either terminal (no polarity + or - )
Replaces Honda Part Numbers: 30500-422-003, 30500-422-013 - Coils
Replaces Honda Part Numbers: 30700-MC8-000, 30700-MW3-000 - Caps
CB750C Custom - 1980-1982
CB750F Super Sport - 1979-1982
CB750K - 1979-1982
CB750L Limited - 1979
CB750SC Nighthawk - 1982-1983
CB900C Custom - 1980-1982
CB900F Super Sport - 1981-1982
CB1000C Custom - 1983 Co
CB1100F Super Sport - 1983