IRC brand GS-11 all weather tire set. This is a great all around tire that shares a similar tread pattern with the original Bridgestone tire that was used on many of the 70's Honda's. If you're going for a vintage look and you want a good handling tire that's going to last, this is the tire for you!
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Provides good traction, braking and cornering as well as excellent mileage for just about any small to midsize motorcycle
- Classic vintage style tread pattern
- Tube type
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 3.25-19 - 54H
- Rear Tire - 4.00-18 - 64H
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
SL350K Motosport - 1969-1971
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is wider)
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is wider)
CB550K 1974-1978 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is wider)
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1976