Continental Conti Go! motorcycle tire set. New developed cross-ply tire for all-round use.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- General purpose/sport touring cross-ply tire that delivers cutting edge performance
- Perfect grip under all weather conditions for year-round riders
- Excellent mileage due to updated compound technology
- Innovative tread pattern design for even wear and unmatched water displacement
- Improved carcass construction for superior handling and stability
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 19" - 54H (S rated with tube)
Rear Tire - 18" - 64H (S rated with tube)
SL350K Motosport - 1969-1971
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1976