Metzeler Perfect ME 11/77 motorcycle tire set. Renowned classic tread pattern dedicated to medium-small capacity motorcycles, thanks to unique groove geometry for great water drainage, high mileage and consistent performance.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- Classic rib front tread pattern
- Tread design for efficient water drainage and high mileage
- Reliable cornering with great straight-line stability
- Easy handling
- Can be used in conjunction with ME77 or Block C rear tires
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 19" - 54S (P rated with tube)
Rear Tire - 18" - 64H (S rated with tube)
SL350K Motosport - 1969-1971
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1976