Bridgestone Battlax BT-46 sport touring motorcycle tire set. Improved especially WET performance over long-seller product BT45V/45. As a result, the sense of peace of mind has been further improved in all conditions. Enjoy all round performance riding from long touring to winding.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- Sport touring bias-ply tires for mid-sized sport-touring bikes and older sport bikes
- Features silica enriched compound for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while shoulders offer grip and performance while cornering
- Larger crown radius contributes to excellent stability for high-speed touring.
- Tubeless type - Only for the tires stamped “USE TUBE ON TUBE TYPE RIM” on the sidewall, an appropriate tube can be inserted to allow use on tube type rims.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 19 - 57V (H rated with tubes)
- Rear Tire - 18 - 61H (S rated with tubes)
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as closely to the original as possible.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Some models below had spoked wheels, some had Comstar wheels. All of them use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CL350K Scrambler - 1968-1973 (original tire sizes were 3.00 Front / 3.50 rear these tires are wider)
SL350K Motosport - 1969-1971
CB400A Hondamatic - 1978 (no rim strips required)
CB400T Hawk - 1980 (no rim strips required)
CB400T Hawk I - 1978-1979
CB400T Hawk II - 1978-1979 (no rim strips required)
CB450K - 1970-1974 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CL450K Scrambler - 1968-1974 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CB500K - 1971-1973 (original rear tire was 3.50 this tire is wider)
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB550K 1974-1978 (original rear tire was 3.75 this tire is slightly wider)
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1978
CB750K - 1969-1976