Bridgestone Battlax BT-46 sport touring motorcycle tire set. Improved especially WET performance over long-seller product BT45V/45. As a result, the sense of peace of mind has been further improved in all conditions. Enjoy all round performance riding from long touring to winding.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires!
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- Sport touring bias-ply tires for mid-sized sport-touring bikes and older sport bikes.
- Features silica enriched compound for exceptional wet and dry grip.
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while shoulders offer grip and performance while cornering.
- Larger crown radius contributes to excellent stability for high-speed touring.
- Tubeless type.
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 18" - 51H (S Rated with tubes)
Rear Tire - 18" - 61H (S Rated with tubes)
GB500 Tourist Trophy - 1989-1990