Charlie's Place regulator rectifier for the Honda single phase charging system on many of the twins up to 1976. This is specifically designed for the unique split coil stator Honda used on all their twins throughout the 60’s and 70's. Made in California. It's a great pairing with any Charlie's Place electronic ignition for the models below which we also carry.
Installation instructions available here.
Note: This unit is not compatible with Lithium batteries that can not accept a charge over 14V.
- Upgrades the charging system on very early rectifier only models by simultaneously regulating and rectifying the total stator output.
- Upgrades charging systems on other models by replacing individual regulator and rectifier with a single unit.
- Eliminates redundant unnecessary wiring from original charging-system wiring, thereby reducing long term potential for other problems.
- Fits very neatly into existing rectifier bracket.
- Utilizes the total output from the stator thereby improving your charging system from its original configuration.
Warranty Information: Charlie’s Place offers a 1 year warranty providing all instructions are followed. Using these units with a battery that has been compromised by the old charging system or with a stator that is not functioning properly is not advisable, as it will severely compromise the performance and longevity of the unit, and, therefore will necessarily void any and all warranties.
CB160 Sport 160 - 1965-1969
CL160 Scrambler 160 - 1966-1967
CL160D Scrambler 160D - 1967-1968
CB175K Super Sport 175 - 1969-1973
CL175K Scrambler 175 - 1968-1973
SL175K Motosport 175 - 1970-1972
CB200T/K - 1974-1976
CL200 Scrambler 200 - 1974
CA72 Dream Touring 250 (Early) - 1960-1963
CA72 Dream Touring 250 (Late) - 1963-1966
CB72 Hawk 250 - 1961-1966
CL72 Scrambler 250 - 1962-1965
CA77 Dream Touring 305 (Early) - 1960-1963
CA77 Dream Touring 305 (Late) - 1963-1969
CB77 Super Hawk 305 - 1961-1968
CL77 Scrambler 305 - 1965-1968
CB350G - 1973
CB350K Super Sport 350 - 1968-1973
CL350K Scrambler 350 - 1968-1973
SL350K Motosport 350 - 1969-1973
CB360 (CB360K0) - 1974
CB360G - 1974
CB360T - 1975-1976
CJ360T - 1976-1977
CL360K Scrambler 360 - 1974-1975
CB450K Super Sport 450 - 1965-1974
CL450K Scrambler 450 - 1968-1974
CB500T 500 Twin DOHC - 1975-1976