Continental Conti Classic Attack motorcycle tire set. Newly developed radial tires for classic motorcycles.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires!
We also have tire irons, rim savers and valve stem tools to make the job a lot easier!
- Intensifies and sharpens handling of a vintage/classic bike designed to run on bias ply tires to the level of a modern radical tire bike
- Promotes excellent grip and mileage
- Features innovative tread pattern design for even wear and good water disbursement
- Superior traction skin technology provides an extreme safe and short tire break-in due to new revolutionary tread surface
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as close as possible to the original tire.
- The front tire is slightly wider than the original tire which was 3.00-18
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
Front Tire - 18" - 51V (H rated with tubes)
Rear Tire - 18" - 61V (H rated with tubes)
CB350F Four - 1972-1974
CB350K Super Sport Twin - 1968-1973
CB350G Super Sport - 1973
CB360G - 1974
CB360K - 1974
CB360T - 1975-1976
CJ360T - 1976-1977
CL360K Scrambler - 1974-1975
CB400F Super Sport - 1975-1977