Bridgestone Battlax BT-46 sport touring motorcycle tire set. Improved especially WET performance over long-seller product BT45V/45. As a result, the sense of peace of mind has been further improved in all conditions. Enjoy all round performance riding from long touring to winding.
Tire sets take the guess work out of getting new tires! Just get what you need or get the full kit so your bases are covered. Choose a set from the drop down menu. It is a good idea to replace the tubes and rim strips when installing new tires.
- Sport touring bias-ply tires for mid-sized sport-touring bikes and older sport bikes
- Features silica enriched compound for exceptional wet and dry grip
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC) in the rear allows for longer mileage than single compound and better stability from center, while shoulders offer grip and performance while cornering
- Larger crown radius contributes to excellent stability for high-speed touring H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph, V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- Tubeless type - Only for the tires stamped “USE TUBE ON TUBE TYPE RIM” on the sidewall, an appropriate tube can be inserted to allow use on tube type rims.
Tire Size - Load/Speed Rating
- Front Tire - 18 - 51H
- Rear Tire - 18 - 61H
- Check the tire size currently installed on your motorcycle before purchasing. Sometimes the original wheel has been replaced with a different size.
- Tire sizes are matched as closely to the original as possible.
- All Honda models with spokes must use tubes, even when running a tubeless type tire.
- Using a tube in a tubeless tire lowers the speed rating 1 letter.
CB350F Four - 1972-1974
CB350K Super Sport Twin - 1968-1973
CB350G Super Sport - 1973
CB360G - 1974
CB360K - 1974
CB360T - 1975-1976
CJ360T - 1976-1977
CL360K Scrambler - 1974-1975
CB400F Super Sport - 1975-1977