Deluxe Tune up kit for the Honda CB550F Super Sport. Whether you're doing routine maintenance or reviving a CB that's been sitting, this is a comprehensive kit to bring that 550 back from it's slumber! It comes with everything shown in the photo.
NOTE: You will need to adjust your float height to match the lower float needle valve that come in this kit. The stock carburetor model number was 069A for the CB550F.
- Oil Filter with o-rings
- Points and Condensers - Quantity: 2 points, 2 condensers
- NGK Spark Plugs - D7EA - Quantity: 4
- NGK Spark Plug Cap VD05F - Quantity: 2
- NGK Spark Plug Cap XD05F - Quantity: 2
- Carburetor Rebuild Kits - Quantity: 4
- Air Filter
Each Carburetor Kit Includes:
- Shaped Float bowl gasket
- Top Cover Gasket
- Float Needle Valve & Seat
- D274 Needle & Clip
- Air Adjustment Screw & Spring
- Main Jet #98
- Slow Jet #38
- Emulsifier Tube
- Don't lose the metal washer that sits on the spring under the oil filter. Usually it sticks to the old oil filter. If yours is already missing, we have them available here. Coat both o-rings with fresh oil before reinstalling.
- Pick tools are handy for removing the small o-ring on the oil filter bolt, we have them available here.
- Don't overtighten spark plugs, they only need 1/8 to 1/4 turn past finger tight. NGK plugs come pre-gapped but it's generally a good idea to check the gap.
- Make sure the carburetors are very clean before installing new parts and don't forget to check the float height! Run fuel into the carbs before reinstalling them to make sure they don't leak.
Equivalent to OEM Honda part numbers:
Points Right - 30203-300-154, 30203-300-005
Points Left - 30204-300-154, 30204-300-005
Condenser - 30250-300-005, 30250-300-154
Oil Filter: 15412-300-024, 15410-422-000, 15410-426-000, 15410-426-010
Spark plug: 98069-57717
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977