Clear stainless steel braided brake line kit with chrome plated steel hardware for the Honda models listed below. This kit is designed to be used with the stock handlebars, if you have non-stock handlebars, please take measurements prior to ordering. The stock handlebars for this kit had approximately a 4" rise. This is a great way to upgrade the brake lines on your vintage Honda. Why use new rubber lines when you can get better breaking response from stainless steel braided lines! We've done the work for you, get the complete kit! Make sure to torque all the banjo bolts to spec.
This kit is also available in black.
- PVC hose coating adds great looks, abrasion protection to expensive parts and resistance to damaging UV rays
- Compatible with all hydraulic and brake fluids
- Stainless steel braid is superior in pressure rating, flame resistance and volumetric expansion to all other materials, including Kevlar®, resulting in unmatched stopping power
- Braided cover eliminates the spongy lever feeling associated with rubber brake lines
- Female to female chrome plated steel fittings
Parts and Dimensions:
Upper Line w/fittings attached: 16" (measured end to end)
Lower Line w/fittings attached: 15.5" (measured end to end)
35 degree brake fitting
Straight brake fitting: qty: 2
Banjo bolt 10mm x 1.25 : qty: 3
Copper crush washers: qty: 6
M10 to AN3 Adaptor
Note: Upper and lower lines are the same length, the fittings make the overall length slightly different.
CB450K Super Sport - 1972-1974
CB500K Four - 1971-1973
CB500T Twin DOHC - 1975-1976
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB550K Four - 1974-1978
CB750F Super Sport - 1975-1976
CB750K Four - 1977
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fit perfect, great quality made brake lever firmer
Bought these because my old ones were cracking and reviews suggested I would see a performance increase. The were easy to fit on my Honda CB550F super sport. They work OK but I cannot notice any increased braking performance.
Fits very well and helped bring my brakes back like new. Very good quality and all the fittings needed.