Reproduction drilled front brake rotor for the CB450K/500T and the CB500K/550. If the stock rotor is worn out or warped now's the time to install a brand new one! Whether it's for a restoration or a daily rider this is a great part especially if you're building a complete new wheel. Remember to use Loctite on the bolts that hold the rotor and torque them to spec, then adjust the bracket that holds the caliper. It's a good idea to replace the pads at the same time.
We also carry a non-drilled version of this rotor and complete kits for replacing the front brake system.
- Made to exceed OEM specifications.
- Symmetrical hole pattern designed for maximum durability and great looks with dual disks.
- Rotor is made from SUS420 high carbon Stainless Steel.
- Highest hardness among all the stainless steel grades with 12% chromium.
- Excellent corrosion resistance and ductility for a long lasting high quality rotor.
- Rockwell hardness is 35-45HRC
- Cast Aluminum inner holder.
Replaces Honda Part Number: 45120-374-700
Note: This does not fit the CB450K 1970-1971 which had a finned caliper that looks like this.
CB450K Super Sport - 1972-1974
CB500K - 1971-1973
CB500T - 1975-1976
CB550F Super Sport - 1975-1977
CB550K - 1974-1978
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use this on my vintage racer. fit is great and being able to stop in the rain is a bonus! Just know that the holes are not counter sunk, you'll have to do that yourself, pretty easy, just check them before install.